- If you can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen and head down to the Chef Demos featuring Mama T (last year’s Chili Cook-off Grand Prize Winner), and Chef Lan Thai from Chopstix. Stop by and enjoy samples while supplies last.
- Enjoy spicy salsa music by Latin DJ Ever, 8-12Noon
- Register to win a free grill from Sears!
- Watch Salsa performances and get a quick lesson from Emily & Stefan Kant. Hawaii Salsa 101 with Linda Melodia Dance Company (9-12noon)
- The intoxicating aroma of fresh charred chiles will lead you to the chile roaster where you can take home some roasted chiles!
- University of Hawaii Master Gardeners and CTAHR (College of Tropical Agriculture and Human Resource) will be on site throughout the morning sharing tips and tricks for growing healthy and productive Hawaiian chile pepper plants.
- Guests can also visit Master Gardeners to pot their own chile pepper plant to take home
- Bring the keiki for free veggie animal art!
- And no hot, hot, hot birthday celebration is complete without cake. Pearlridge Farmers’ Market and The French Connection bakery will share slices of chocolate ancho chile pepper birthday cake with guests, while supplies last.
Made in Hawaii: Maui Onion& Pepper, Mango, Hot five, and Lilikoi Habanero jellies
Supremo’s Poke: Spicy Poke Hawaiian style
Paradise Crepe: Green Chile Cheese Crepes
Hawaiian Fresh Farms: Frittata with Jalapeño Cream Salsa
Salty Wahine: Passion Fruit Chili Pepper, and Hot Lava Salts
Island Popper: Sriracha Chile Pepper Popcorn
Stick and the Ball: Chile Pepper Lilikoi Granola
Sugar and Spice: Spicy Mexican Chocolate Cupcakes
Zula Zula: Jalapeño Bagels
Wow Wow Lemonade: Spicy Lemonade
Papi’s Empanadas: Chicharron Empanada with Spicy Sauce
Mochi Lab: Spicy Herb & Cheese and Spicy Chocolate Mochi
Baker Dude: Spicy Pulled Pork Croissant
Last chance! Thursday marks the final Screen on the Green of this summer with Honey I Shrunk the Kids… Come early to shop the market and walk through the Valley, then toss your blanket on the grass and enjoy some good old fashioned fun! If it rains… we will stay dry in the pavilion! Donations gratefully accepted to offset the cost of renting the films.